Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Underwood Library Information
Librarian: Ms. Succi - Contact me on Microsoft Teams or JSucci@ehshouston.org
Get help with quality research resources, citing sources, and free reading book suggestions.
Hours: Before School: 7:30am - 8:00am. After School: 2:40 - 4:00pm
Classes - all day, as scheduled with Ms. Succi
Advisories: Mr. Fox, Mrs. Holliday/Miss Street, Ms. SuccI
YOU CAN BORROW:
- Computer chargers
- Textbooks - We have some textbooks available for you to use in the library.
- Office Supplies: sharpies, markers, white board markers, colored pencils, rulers,
WE ALSO HAVE!
- Printers: Access 2 color printers and 2 black and white printers.
- Phone chargers - Leave the phone with us to charge.
- Office Supplies: Use of staplers, hole punchers, staple remover
- Notecards: We can give you a few when you need it, otherwise you can purchase a pack at the EHS Book Store
- Digital / Online Magazines through Flipster - Directions here!
- New York Times 24/7 Access - Set up an account!
- And LIBRARY BOOKS TO CHECK OUT! Print, eBooks and audiobooks!
Find every type of book we have: Print, eBook and/or audiobook in our Online Library Catalog!
OverDrive - eBooks and Audiobooks
See all of the eBooks and audiobooks we have available.
Students - Access OverDrive with your 4 digit student number.
Faculty and Staff: Contact Ms. Succi on Teams
Gale, All Databases
Gale provides libraries with original and curated content, as well as the modern research tools that are crucial in connecting libraries to learning, and learners to libraries.
Click the image!
NoodleTools: Click on the image.
Using your Chrome browser is better for NoodleTools.